Thursday, May 15

Blogger Crush - One Room Challenge

Since last week's big reveal I have enjoyed blog hopping and checking out all the other One Room Challenge participants. Here are my top 2 picks which oddly enough are all office/creative work spaces. 
1. My favorite reveal was the office transformation from Burlap & Lace. So chic.  














  
                 



Check out Burlap and Lace for the complete reveal. 

2. Next is Autumn's deign of her "mini office". I have to say - this is such an amazing use of a teeny tiny space. 
     

     

     
So cool!! Check out the complete reveal here

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am soooooo flattered! Thank you so much for sharing my studio here! I love what you created for your daughter too! Magical & wonderful! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...