Friday, May 17

Join me on Etsy!

Oh my goodness! It has been almost a month since I have been able to post!! If you follow my blog you know that I am a huge fan of Etsy. It is a wonderful place to acquire affordable art and great vintage finds. I have posted a few affordable finds collections in the past here here here & here. If you want to "shop" my style, follow me on Etsy! You can see what my favorite items are, my favorite shops....
I also curate "Treasury Lists" - which is basically a collection of different items that fit within a theme. Below are some examples of collections I have created:
Isn't that fun!! If you set up a profile and think I would like it let me know so I can follow you too! 
View my Etsy profile antoniaewald here. Enjoy & Let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...